Flavorful fresh fruits and veggies are one of my favorite parts of summer. My Dad grows the absolute tastiest tomatoes that have been coming in strong this season so I’ve be cooking up some recipes to enjoy them.
Check out my recipe for a healthy flatbread pizza using tasty homegrown tomatoes:
Healthy Tomato Flatbread Pizza Recipe:
- Low Fat Tortilla (I used Trader Joe’s Whole Grain Tortillas with Flax Seed)
- Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Tomato
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Cilantro
- Sprinkle tortilla with cheese
- Top with fresh sliced tomato
- Top with basil and cilantro to taste
- Add a dash of salt
- Heat in microwave or toaster oven
Like this post? Follow me and stay up to date on all my projects!