For our baby’s nursery, I’ve been in search of a modern-ish looking crib, something with clean straight lines and a simple design. (You can check out my nursery inspiration mood board here.) However, I've had trouble finding a modern crib that’s both affordable and not over the top wacky-modern looking. If you Google “modern nursery cribs” you can find several online stores that specialize in modern nursery furniture. The problem is, many of their cribs will run you well over $1,000, with most costing at least $600. There’s nothing wrong with splurging on a pricey crib if it will make you happy and you can afford it, but I’m looking for something less expensive. As long as the crib is comfy and safe, I think my baby will be just as happy snoozing and pooping in a crib with a lower price tag!
In my crib research, I found 10 modern looking cribs priced under $400, even including several under $200 crib options. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Crib – Amazon $299
2. Baby Mod ParkLane 3-in-1 Convertible Crib – Walmart $300
3. Child Craft London Stationary Crib – Walmart $180
4. Sorelle Commuter Crib – Walmart $358
5. Ikea Sundvik Crib – Ikea $119
6. Babyletto Mercer 3-in-1 Convertible Crib – Amazon $339
7. Baby Mod Olivia 3-in-1 Convertible Crib – Walmart $300
8. Ikea Gulliver Crib – Ikea $100
9. Baby Mod Modena 3-in-1 Convertible Crib – Walmart $199
10. Babyletto Modo 3-in-1 Convertible Crib – Amazon $351
There are some cute options! I like all of these cribs, but for the nursery I’ve been planning, I think I like cribs #2, #4, and #7 the best.
However, if none of these cribs are modern looking enough for your taste, I stumbled across this one:
So what do you think- Are modern looking cribs for you? Any other affordable modern crib suggestions that weren’t on my list? And what about the lucite crib, work of art or craziness?
Like this post? Follow me and stay up to date on all my projects!