In my crib research, I found 10 modern looking cribs priced under $400, even including several under $200 crib options. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Crib – Amazon $299
2. Baby Mod ParkLane 3-in-1 Convertible Crib – Walmart $300
3. Child Craft London Stationary Crib – Walmart $180
4. Sorelle Commuter Crib – Walmart $358
5. Ikea Sundvik Crib – Ikea $119
6. Babyletto Mercer 3-in-1 Convertible Crib – Amazon $339
7. Baby Mod Olivia 3-in-1 Convertible Crib – Walmart $300
8. Ikea Gulliver Crib – Ikea $100
9. Baby Mod Modena 3-in-1 Convertible Crib – Walmart $199
10. Babyletto Modo 3-in-1 Convertible Crib – Amazon $351
There are some cute options! I like all of these cribs, but for the nursery I’ve been planning, I think I like cribs #2, #4, and #7 the best.
However, if none of these cribs are modern looking enough for your taste, I stumbled across this one:
So what do you think- Are modern looking cribs for you? Any other affordable modern crib suggestions that weren’t on my list? And what about the lucite crib, work of art or craziness?