I’m so happy to bring you guys another giveaway today! Who wants to win a $25 American Express gift card?! UPS wants to make your holiday shopping easier this year by sponsoring this gift card giveaway and with their cool new service, UPS My Choice.
UPS My Choice is making online shopping a whole lot easier by helping consumers avoid the disappointment and hassle of missing home deliveries by providing delivery alerts, specific delivery time frames, reroute options, and electronic signature release. This way, you can focus more on the fun of online shopping and less on worrying about when your package will arrive, where it will be left, and what will happen if you’re not home to receive it. You can now schedule package deliveries around your schedule!
UPS My Choice is free to sign up for and will allow you to receive phone, email, or text alerts notifying you a day in advance of when your package will arrive and an approximate delivery time frame. You also have the option to electronically “sign” for a package or for $5 you can reroute your packages to another address or nearest UPS Store. There is also a UPS My Choice Premium membership that will also give members access to an online delivery calendar that shows the status of home deliveries, a shorter delivery window, and can provide drivers with detailed information on where to leave your package. For more information or to register, visit UPS My Choice.
Now, onto the giveaway! Here’s the scoop:
- Prize: $25 American Express Gift Card
- Enter By: Tuesday 12/20/2011 12pm EST.
- To Enter: Just leave a comment! (Remember to leave a method of contact. It can be blog/twitter/google profile/email address/or email me with your info if you don’t have those accounts and don’t want to post your email online).
- Bonus Entry 1: Sign up for UPS My Choice (basic membership is FREE and is quick to sign up for) and leave a separate comment saying you’ve done so.
- Bonus Entry 2: Follow me on Google via Blogger/Google Friend Connect or with Google Reader. Leave a separate comment saying you’ve done so. If you are already a follower, leave a comment saying so.
Note: I received compensation from UPS in the form of a gift card to participate in this campaign promoting the UPS My Choice delivery service. In addition, UPS provided the gift card I am using as the prize in my promotion.