It feels like we were just celebrating the New Year, but it’s May already! When did that happen? And why am I always so surprised at the start of each month? Don’t I have a calendar? Although I might be surprisingly surprised that it’s May, I’m looking forward to several things this month, including the warm weather, gardening, garage sales, hosting a very exciting giveaway next week (I promise you’ll want to make sure you come back for this one), and last, but not least, a very exciting makeover project that I’ve dreamed about for years and finally started work on. Now I just need to find time to blog about it all!
But before I get too carried away with May, it’s time for my monthly look back at what I accomplished in April and some of the totally dreamy projects I came across on other blogs. First some of my April highlights:
1. I fantasized about my dream house.
2. I was surprised to find some unexpected guests living in my house.
3. I shared some fun garage sale finds and how I was scammed with one purchase.
4. I compiled some very cute dessert ideas for Easter.
5. I shared my old-school Easter decorations.
6. I shocked everyone with some surprise information and shared a delicious seitan recipe.
Now, onto some of the amazing projects I came across on other blogs. Prepare to be blown away.
1. Gorgeous sunroom makeover from Jenna Sue Design. Looks very high end, but is furnished with affordable finds from places like Ikea and Target.
2. Clever way to disguise a router with a book from Anamu.
3. Cute cupcake bouquet from My Cake School.
4. Beautiful dining room molding from Thistlewood Farms.
So much inspiration! How was your April? Did you complete any awesome projects or find anything really cool online?